Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tosh

Having a lot of time on your hands is a curious thing. I'm not exactly bored, though I am filling my days up with an awful amount of tosh. So far, this includes:

- the entire first series of The Office
- Liverpool 1 Arsenal 3
- putting all my CDs into iTunes
- The House of Spirits by Isobel Allende
- three different kinds of soup
- two episodes of Can Gerry Robinson fix the NHS?
- far too many episodes of Friends on E4
- Talk to Her by Pedro Almodovar
- something on the BBC about the London nail bomber
- Manchester United 2 Aston Villa 1
- a copy of the NME to remind myself how out of touch I am
- this blog
- The Guardian every day (well, the sport at least)
- talking to my Dad about where we went wrong during the Ashes
- Moulin Rouge (no laughing at the back)
- about 30 seconds of Celebrity Big Brother
- chocolate
- writing a to-do list
- researching holidays to Thailand
- sausages and mash
- an hour of CBeebies with my nephew
- checking to see if Craig's written anything
- the first episode of Ugly Betty
- scratching the numb bit on my leg

The question is, is all this a productive use of my time? What do you think? Is there anything else you think I should do with my time off?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home