Sunday, January 14, 2007

Things

Watched Room 101 on friday, it were quite good. That square-headed comedy dude Marcus Brigstocke put in Lynne Truss and "grammar bullies" (quite right too), it made me want to compile my own list of irksome things. Not terribly original, I know, but at least it keeps me busy. And I like lists. Without further mucking about, here are a few of my least favourite things:

Stag weekends
Golf
Party games
Squash ladders
Arrogant Australians
The Daily Mail
Jeremy Clarkson
Fancy dress
Campaigning cyclists with 'one less car' t-shirts
People who tell you when your face has gone red
Alex Ferguson
Weird, icky marzipan
Oxford United
Dirty, expensive London
PlayStations and all games consoles
Football managers who moan about referees
Ryanair

Oh, I have so much more to give than that. This isn't the end of it, believe me.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yr Chairman said...

Yeah man, marzipan. Shit beats it hands down.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home